The personal side of Colleen:
- I am a warm and sensitive person and have the ability to make
genuine connections with people everywhere I go.
- I am an energetic individual who is constantly inspired by the
natural beauty of my environment, in which I am so fortunate to live
- The numerous lakes and trails of the Georgian Bay area motivate
my enthusiasm in cycling, walking and swimming.
- I believe in love!
The professional side of Colleen:
- I am a Certified Wedding Officiant and a member of
(Ontario Association of Professional Wedding Officiants)
- I have enjoyed a challenging and incredibly rewarding career in
health care, focused on education and research.
- Throughout my career, I have had the opportunity to speak at
numerous international scientific symposiums, which has developed my
comfort and engagement in front of a crowd.
- Completing a PhD in Health Science has broadened my interests
and opened my mind to explore various fields.
- I have built a consulting company, which provides me great
opportunity to travel and work with inspiring clinicians and
The passionate side of Colleen:
- I am passionate about life-long learning by continually
exploring new ideas with a diversity of people.
- I strive to live every day to its full potential and am not
afraid of taking risks.
- I am fortunate enough to be surrounded with an amazing and
loving circle of family and friends. This unique group of people
means everything to me.
- I am at my happiest when I am spending quality time with my
loved ones and helping them in any way that I can.
- I also find myself making sincere friendships with new people
that I meet in various aspects of my life.
- I have been making an effort to explore new challenges and have
a sense of fulfillment when I am involved in my community.
- Being active and spending time outdoors brings me a great deal
- I am inspired by great people and true love, and would be
honoured to have a part in your special day!